We Are Hiring!
We’re always looking for great talent in Austin, Texas, so shoot us an email to [email protected] with a cover letter and your current resume.
Designer/ Design Project Manager
Who Are We?
We are a fast growing digital marketing company looking for people to grow our company and their careers. If you are the type of person who has skills in both UI and web design (mobile & desktop) and notices the little things, like weird spacing, colors that don’t match, typos, and strive to be the best MediaSmack wants you.
What Are We Looking For
We are looking for an energetic Designer who will assist in design assets for web, keep a consistent visual design language, and offer suggestions on how we can do better. This is an opportunity for you to use your high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail, to make our Digital Marketing team even better. Work along side other creative people to help implement the best web designs that help drive leads. Brainstorm and propose, design creative, UI, and other web tools to make websites better. Help design the UI architecture, interface, interaction workflows, wireframes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Support UX leads/managers in creation of wireframes, high fidelity mockups production art assets.
What skills do you need?
You need to be well organized with a lot of energy and be able to manage teams of designers. You must me able to communicated site changes with design team, and be able to communicate with other departments.
- 1-2 years relevant UX/UI design experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to all levels within an organization.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Has an understanding of web technologies — HTML/CSS/JS, it’s important to know how the pieces fit together and what is/isn’t possible.
- Collaborates well with team members and looks forward to feedback.
- Design Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understand WordPress inside and out.
Regional Sales Manager
MediaSmack, a national, marketing firm offering an amazing opportunity for substantial earning and long-term growth opportunities for an experienced Regional Sales Manager.
As one of our firm’s Regional Sales Managers, you will offer a complete line of Internet marketing solutions and multi-media marketing tools to firms within your territory. We’re looking for a strong team member capable of delivering high-quality results for our brand. Your sole focus will include attracting and securing new business partners and maintaining solid client relationships.
This virtual, home-based position requires an individual who is an independent high-achiever. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of selling Internet marketing packages in the business arena, however, top-performing outside sales representatives will receive consideration.