Digital Content Marketing
Our Digital Marketing Strategists Leverage Content Marketing for Law Firms and Growth-Businesses Every Day. Learn How to Get Started.
The content on your website is one of the first things your prospective clients will see and read. It should attract, engage and persuade your potential clients to reach out to you for your services.
The MediaSmack digital marketing strategists leverage content marketing for law firms and growth-focused businesses every day. Our search engine marketing firm wants to help you too. Learn more about how you can leverage content marketing for your business below.
Content Marketing Overview
What Is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is the strategic process of creating and distributing relevant, useful and quality content to your target audience. When done correctly, content marketing will help your business attract, engage and convert your target audience into quality leads.
Why Is Content Marketing Important for Your Business
Content marketing can help you increase quality organic traffic to your site, build brand recognition and loyalty, and help you build trust with potential clients before they contact your business. In fact, a recent report by The Content Council shows that 61 percent of consumers are more comfortable and more likely to convert when a company provides useful, custom content.
Content marketing has the power to help your business:
- Engage your audience
- Build credibility with potential clients or customers
- Improve your search rankings
- Make you an authority in your industry
More and more individuals are seeking answers to their questions online which means that an effective content marketing program is essential to compete in today’s online marketplace.
Proven Content Marketing Strategies
When it comes to your content marketing strategy, you can’t take a one size fits all approach. An effective strategy will be tailored around your:
- Specific marketing objectives
- Unique target audience
- Other important campaign constraints
The digital marketing strategists at MediaSmack have delivered effective content marketing for lawyers, law firms and growth-focused businesses nationwide. Over the years our team has handled hundreds of campaigns utilizing content marketing. We have refined the content marketing process down to six steps:
- Step 1: Define Your Target Audience. For service based businesses such as law firms or pest control companies, a target audience is a specific group of individuals that are most likely to need your services. There are several factors that you can use to define your audience including age, location, interests and search intent.
- Step 2: Optimize Your Website. There are several components of your website that can you help rank above your competitors and generate leads. The main thing to consider is your user’s journey. Is your website content trustworthy, valuable and easy to navigate?
- Step 3: Keyword Research and Mapping. After you have defined your target audience and optimized your website, it’s time to lay the groundwork for your content marketing strategy with keyword research. In conducting keyword research, it is important to focus on finding keywords that match the intent of your target audience. Finding keywords for transactional, informational and navigational intent will help you build out your marketing funnel and map out what content to create within your strategy.
- Step 4: Create Useful, Relevant, and Authority-based Content. Creating quality and authoritative content is crucial. Search engines such as Google continue to evolve their algorithm to deliver the best possible answers to its users. We discuss this in greater detail in the section below.
- Step 5: Distribute and Promote for Quality Traffic. Where can you distribute or promote your content to drive quality traffic to your website? This will depend on your target audience. Find organic and paid platforms that will enable you to drive quality traffic to your website.
- Step 6: Optimize Your Best Content. Optimizing and monitoring your best content will be a recurring practice for your digital marketing team. Because relevance is an important component of quality content, it is important to keep content updated and make optimizations based on key performance indicators.
Content Marketing and Expertise, Authority and Trust (E-A-T) Factors
Years ago, you could use a keyword stuffing tactic to rank higher than your competitors on Google and other search engines. This tactic involves loading or “stuffing” keywords on a webpage in a spammy way to outrank the competition. The Google search algorithm has come a long way since then. Now, this tactic no longer works and can in fact hurt your marketing efforts.
E-A-T and the Google Search Algorithm
To rank well on Google today, content must be useful, relevant and authoritative over the particular topic. Content marketing and SEO strategy must also consider E-A-T factors to fight for a spot on the first page. While E-A-T is a concept discussed at length in Google’s Quality Rater Guidelines, it is not considered a ranking factor. However, many SEO experts believe websites that lack E-A-T are negatively affected by Google Quality updates.
E-A-T is particularly important for Your Money, Your Life (YMYL) sites that sell products or services that impact users’ happiness, health or financial stability. Google holds these YMYL sites to the highest standard. Our team has covered E-A-T in length. Visit our blog to learn more about the importance of E-A-T.
How Our Team Can Help You Get Started
The type of content we create will depend on your unique marketing needs and objectives. It will also depend on your digital marketing strategy. MediaSmack can help you take a holistic approach to your digital marketing strategy by integrating your content marketing with our pay-per-click and effective SEO services.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Content Marketing Strategy
What Sets MediaSmack’s Content Marketing Apart?
There is a strategy behind each piece of content developed for your firm. We perform keyword research on every topic to make sure that it is relevant to your target audience and marketing goals. We ensure that our clients’ content adds value to their internet marketing campaigns and provides engaging, accurate and useful information to their readers.
Additionally, MediaSmack does not outsource its content writing services. Texas-based SEO strategists with years of experience writing for attorneys, law firms and growth-focused businesses create our clients’ content.
How Can You Provide Effective Legal Content Marketing for My Law Firm?
Again, all of our SEO strategists have years of experience writing for law firms, solo practitioners and other businesses in the legal industry. We are well-versed in state bar rules for attorney advertising, and you will have a chance to review and make changes to each piece of content before it goes live on your website.
Legal jargon is technical, and we do not recommend using it in your website content. The average person does not understand it. Just as you are legal experts for your clients, we are experts at writing about legal issues so the average reader can comprehend it.
Call Today to Discuss Content Marketing for Law Firms and Growth Focused Businesses
Call MediaSmack at (888) 530-2935 or reach out to our consultants online, and we will show you how we can improve your digital marketing with our content marketing. Based in Frisco, our agency works with clients nationwide. Through a free SEO audit, our company can evaluate your specific needs and goals and create a custom solution just for you.