Google Local Services Ads for Lawyers and Growth-Focused Businesses
Incorporate LSAs Into Your Law Firm Marketing Strategy
Google Local Services Ads (LSAs) are Google’s newest ad offering. These ads show up at the very top of Google search results for users who are searching for services in their area. Local Services Ads help firms and businesses connect with local users who search for the services they offer.
MediaSmack is a Google Partner and we know how to make LSAs an effective part of your digital marketing strategy. Call us today at (888) 530-2935 or contact us online to get started with Google Local Services Ads for lawyers and businesses!
Key Benefits of Google Local Services Ads (LSAs)
There are many benefits of using LSAs for your law firm or business:
- You pay per lead, not per click.
- LSAs are at the top of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
- You get endorsed by Google.
- Users can contact your firm directly from the ad.
You pay per lead, not per click.
Unlike Google Ads, in which you pay per click, with LSAs, you pay per lead. A prospective client or customer has to directly call you or message you through your ad to get charged for it.
Since you pay per lead, you are more likely to maximize your exposure to locals in your service area with intent to use your services. Even better, if a lead is not valid or is a poor match for your business, we can dispute it for you to get your money back.
LSAs are at the top of Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
Local Service Ads are at the very top of Google search results. These ads show up right underneath the user’s search query. This means that they show up before paid search ads (PPC), local map listings and organic search results (SEO).
You get endorsed by Google.
Depending on your industry, you will either get a Google Screened or Google Guaranteed badge. A Google Screened badge applies to professional service firms. It shows users that Google has verified your background, professional license and backs your expertise.
A Google Guaranteed badge shows users that Google has verified your business and backs your services. It applies to services such as pest control, roofing and locksmithing. A Google badge helps create credibility and trust with potential clients or customers.
Users can contact your firm directly from the ad.
With LSAs, users are not directed to your website at all. They can call you or message you quickly and directly from the ad.
How Are Local Services Ads Ranked?
According to Google, LSAs are ranked on multiple factors. Some of these factors include:
- Verification status. This refers to whether your firm or business obtained a Google badge.
- User search. This refers to a user’s search query, and how relevant it is to your business, as well as other factors, such as when the user performed the search.
- Business or firm reviews. This refers to the number of reviews your firm has received and the review score.
- Location. How close in proximity is your firm from the user’s location?
- Business hours. Is your firm available to the user at the time of search?
- Responsiveness. This refers to your firm’s responsiveness to user inquiries.
- Complaints. Has Google received serious or repeated complaints about your firm?
How to Get Started With Google Local Service Ads for Lawyers and Businesses
At MediaSmack, our digital marketing team has extensive experience creating and managing Local Services Ads for clients. After we get certain information from you, we will work directly with Google to:
- Get a background check of the owner.
- Confirm your professional or business license.
- Provide proof of insurance.
- Confirm phone number, hours of operation and service areas.
LSAs are still relatively new and are not available in every geographic area. We recommend starting LSAs early to get an edge over your competition. Contact us today to determine whether you are eligible for Local Services Ads and how we can help.
Learn More About Our Internet Marketing for Law Firms and Businesses
We recommend that our clients take advantage of a number of our services at once. You can learn about our other digital marketing services below: