SEO for Law Firms and Growth-focused Businesses
Effective SEO Services to Increase Your Online Visibility
SEO, or search engine optimization, is the process of optimizing your website to increase its visibility on Google and other search engines for relevant search terms. It is one of the most important aspects of any digital marketing campaign. At MediaSmack, our team of experienced SEO strategists implement comprehensive, competitive strategies to help law firms and businesses increase their visibility across the web.
Why Choose MediaSmack as Your SEO Company?
Conveniently based in Frisco, Texas, our team works with clients nationwide. Law firms choose us for their SEO strategy services, and stay with us, because:
- We identify as a legal marketing company first. We have been doing this for a long time for a very respected clientele – lawyers. When we help our attorneys with SEO, we look at their entire marketing strategy, both online and offline to make sure we understand their goals in getting the right clients.
- We do not believe in taking a one size fits all approach. At MediaSmack, we develop comprehensive and tailored campaigns for our clients that are based on their goals, target audience and market.
- We are experts in our field. MediaSmack is widely recognized in the digital marketing industry. We encourage you to check out our awards page to learn more about our achievements. MediaSmack is also a Google Partner, and some of our team members have more than a decade of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- We provide transparency in reporting. Business owners should never be in the dark regarding how their marketing dollars are being spent and what their internet marketing specialists are up to — and with MediaSmack, you won’t. We are committed to complete transparency about both our processes and the reasoning behind the strategies that we execute. We use Agency Analytics, a tracking software that can help us maintain the integrity of your campaign. We send monthly reports using Agency Analytics so you can track the progress of our strategy. These reports are easy to read and interpret, but you are always free to ask us questions about our efforts.
- We believe in creating personal, long-lasting partnerships. When you hire MediaSmack, you’re getting an entire agency on your side. Each of our clients has a dedicated Account Manager (AM) as their main point of contact, and a team built around their campaign, which may include a SEO Strategist, Pay-Per-Click Representative and Web Developer. See testimonials from our clients.
We do work with clients in other industries. Outside of law firms and solo practitioners, a few of our current clients include auto shops, pest control companies, funeral homes and legal tech companies.
What Can Your Firm Gain From Our Strategic SEO Services?
You may have heard of Google ads for lawyers, or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. PPC is a great way to get clients fast, and we recommend that our clients use all-encompassing marketing strategies. However, unlike paid advertising, SEO naturally grows your online footprint and improves your organic search rankings.
MediaSmack’s effective SEO services can help your firm:
- Improve its online visibility
- Strengthen its brand and reputation
- Target its unique audience
- Show up organically for relevant search terms
SEO for Law Firms and Businesses
Our internet marketing specialists focus on different types of SEO strategies to provide campaigns tailored to each individual client. We provide onsite SEO services, which involve optimizing your website, and offsite SEO, which involves improving your business’s visibility across the web.
A few of the monthly SEO services we offer include:
- Blog Marketing and Content Marketing. Even if you have the nicest web design, it will be difficult to increase your online visibility if you do not have unique, relevant and quality content on your website. Users want to know that they are reading updated and accurate information, and so does Google. This is especially true if your site provides information that could impact a user’s life and/or finances. Google assesses your website’s content by its E-A-T, or expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness. Our writers create compelling content for our clients based on keyword research to make sure that it is relevant to their target audience and marketing goals.
- Internal linking. Internal links connect the content on your website together. These links create an internal navigation that can help site users find relevant information quickly, and keep them on your website longer. They also help crawlers find and understand content on your website.
- Meta tags. Meta tags describe a page or post on your website to search engines and site visitors. These titles appear on search engine results pages (SERPs) and give a potential client an idea of what he or she can expect on the page. It is important that these tags accurately describe the page topic and attract users to click on your website.
- Local SEO. Local SEO strategies can help to place your firm in front of people in your local community. Creating and optimizing local listings, such as Google My Business, Yelp and Bing Places is an easy place to start.
- Link building. Backlinks are an important part of any SEO strategy, as they increase your site’s domain authority. Backlinks are links from other websites that link back to your site. Many digital marketing companies use unethical link building strategies (called “blackhat” strategies). Blackhat strategies, such as utilizing spammy link building services, cause far more harm than good. MediaSmack sticks to whitehat link building techniques. Whitehat link building includes identifying and adding your business to the most authoritative and relevant listings on the web.
Learn More About Our Internet Marketing Services
We recommend that our clients take a holistic marketing approach that takes advantage of a number of our services at once. Clients who have taken this route have seen compounded and accelerated results because we are better able to manage and cross-promote their online efforts.