As President of MediaSmack, Amanda Snowden oversees the company’s overall operations and procedures. She manages the daily work of MediaSmack’s directors, is in charge of implementing and evaluating the company’s business strategy, and coordinates comprehensive plans and solutions for overall business growth. Her goal as President is to develop a team of industry innovators who can drive sustainable growth within the company.
Amanda has been working in the legal marketing industry since 2005. That year, she graduated from Trinity University in San Antonio with a BS in Business, focusing on marketing. After quickly realizing that working out of a cubicle was not for her, she joined a small attorney marketing agency based in Austin, Texas. In her 12 years with that firm, she was instrumental in more than doubling sales and the company’s client base. She also founded the organization’s SEO department and continued to lead its development and growth as Vice President of Operations.
In 2017, MediaSmack acquired this company and brought all the specialists from that team onboard during the acquisition process. Within a month of working with the new team, Amanda was promoted to the role of Chief Operations Officer (COO), taking over management of all services within the company, including SEO, where she got her start.
Then, in July of 2018, as MediaSmack’s leadership began to take a new direction, Amanda was once again promoted – this time to the office of President. This newest challenge allows her to fulfill her passion for strategy and allows her to use her experience in the legal marketing industry to shape its future.
Making the most out of this step up, Amanda was recognized by the Austin Business Journal as a nominee for its Profiles in Power – Central Texas Women of Influence event.
A Frisco, Texas native, Amanda now lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her husband, two children and rescue mutt. When she isn’t saving every dog she can find, she is traveling (or planning her next big trip).
Specialties and Expertise
Amanda has fulfilled many different marketing roles throughout her career, and has gained expertise in:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local SEO
- Content Marketing
- Newsletter Marketing
- Blogging and Social Media Outreach
- Law Firm Website Design
- Online Marketing Strategy
- Internet Marketing for Attorneys
- Ethical Marketing Practices for Attorneys
Certifications and Trainings
- Google Ads Video Certification
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Ads Display Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Waze Ads Fundamentals
- Google My Business Basics
- Coaching for Superior Employee Performance (Bambee)
- Attendance Management (Bambee)
- FLSA: What Supervisors Need to Know (Bambee)
- How to Manage Challenging Employees (Bambee)
Recent Speaking Events
- “Why Google Doesn’t Trust You” at the Texas Bar Leaders Conference
- “Boost Your Traffic On A Budget: Search Engine Optimization Tips and Organic Growth” at the Digital Marketing Workshop for “Crush the Marketing Overwhelm and Build a Brand on a Budget”
“You’ve got to work. It’s about structure. It’s about discipline. It’s all these deadly things that your schoolteacher told you you needed… You need it.”
– J.K. Rowling