Promoting Business Growth, Networking, and Innovation in Digital Marketing
Since 2006, Zach Thompson has developed his expertise in digital marketing and brand development through his vast experience at numerous Fortune 500 companies. Zach Thompson is president of MediaSmack where he oversees the strategic vision and growth of the company, its clients, and team. Focusing on value propositions, he assists businesses develop a competitive marketing advantage.
Zach takes a hands-on approach to directing and leading his company. He is heavily involved with client strategy and loves to keep his mind occupied solving complex and technical SEO issues including content development, reputation marketing, and brand awareness difficulties. He has also been nominated by Austin Business Journal for its Best CEO Award.
Zach specializes in strategy development, approaching even the most complex issues with an analytical, creative, and transparent approach. With the assistance of his valuable team, Zach has become an industry leader that gains the respect and admiration of his colleagues and clients through the results he produces.
Zach is a recognized expert in:
- Law Firm Website Design
- Local and Organic SEO
- Social Media and Blogging
- Online Competitive Statistics and Market Research
- Online Marketing and Advertising
- Internet Marketing Best Practices
- Pay-Per-Click Campaigns
- Video Optimization
- Consumer Search Intelligence
- Demographic Targeting
- New Business Development
- Business Coaching
Zach regularly attends and speaks at conferences, events, and in the community where he engages and inspires others to achieve their personal and business goals. Most seminars are are free to attend and provide great insight to help attendees be more successful in their business and personal lives. A few of the topics that he addresses include:
- Business and Personal Goal Development
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Online Marketing Strategies
- How Social Media Can Help Generate More Clients
- How Clients Search for Attorneys
Recent Lectures and Presentations:
- Upcoming Keynote Speaker 2017: New England Lawyer Association
- Upcoming Speaker 2017: SFTLA
- Speaker 2017: CCTLA, Sacramento
- Speaker 2016: Webinar How to maneuver Social media for Law Firms, PILMMA
- Speaker 2014: Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Speaker 2013: Social Media Revolution, Seattle
- Speaker 2013: Social Media Revolution, Portland
- Speaker 2013: Social Media Revolution, Sacramento
- Speaker 2013: How to run your law firm like a business, Sacramento
- Speaker 2013: How to run your law firm like a business, Fresno
- Speaker 2013: Social Media Revolution, Napa
- Speaker 2013: Legal Marketing and how Google affects it, San Mateo
- Speaker 2013: Legal Marketing and how Google affects it, San Jose
- Speaker 2013: Google Event, San Francisco
- Speaker 2012-2013: “The Giants Won the World Series Again! How Much Uncertainty Can We Tolerate? Planning From the Precipice,” Silicon Valley Bar Association
- Speaker 2012: Legal Marketing and how Google affects it, Sacramento
- Speaker 2012: Legal Marketing and how Google affects it, Fresno
- Speaker 2012: How to run your law firm like a business, San Jose
- Speaker: Social Media Revolution, Oakland
- Speaker: How to run your law firm like a business, Oakland
- Speaker: Legal Marketing and how Google affects it, Oakland
Contact Us to Get Started!
Message Us to Get Started!
Let’s align your business goals with our proven strategies to build a long-term partnership and greater than expected results.